Status: Full Time & Part Time positions available
Sign on Bonus! $6,000
We are Friendship House, a behavioral health agency located in Scranton, PA servicing children and adults with behavioral health disorders across a variety of therapeutic services in over 80+ locations in Northeast and Northcentral, PA. Location(s): Shohola, PA & Scranton, PA
Roles & Responsibilities: We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic people to provide behavior intervention services to children and youth from 2 to 21 years old diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and related disorders in our Center, Community and Home based programs. BHT-ABA staff work 1:1 using Applied Behavior Analytic (A.B.A.) based teaching methods and behavior intervention strategies under the supervision of a Licensed Behavior Specialist/Behavior Analyst. Hours vary from 8:00a to 4:00p, Monday through Friday with the possibility of additional hours on Saturdays.
* Be a Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) OR
* Be a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) OR
* Be a Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT) OR
* Have a High School Diploma or the equivalent
* Other: Current FBI Clearance, Child Abuse Clearance, PA Criminal History Check, Valid Driver’s License.
* Other: Must be able to pass a Pre-employment Physical and Drug Test.
Rate: $15.50-$20.00 per hour with benefits depending on experience and education.
To Apply: [email protected]
Compensation: To be discussed upon interview
This is at a non-profit organization.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers