International Pharmaceutical company located in Swiftwater PA in need of a Project Manager
The Manufacturing Technology Plan Management (MPM) team is seeking an individual to manage projects that support development and validation projects for implementation on the production floor.
Lead, coach and manage project managers and schedulers this requires experience managing projects in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical arena.
Understanding of relevant quality standards related to pharmaceutical supply chain: validation, equipment qualification, process validation, formulation, filling and packaging.
- Ability to work in large diverse groups in a matrixed, growing organization.
- Strong relational leader who has the ability to establish working relationships with project team members, key customers and stakeholders.
- Develop, review, track and provide input on deliverables and recommendation on project and coordinate schedule of activities to meet milestones.
- Secure the achievement of project deliverables within the expected quality, timelines and costs.
- Project Management Responsibilities include: Initial Project Definition: Lead or co-lead project meetings on behalf of the project leader when necessary,
- Ability to communicate with employees of all experience levels.
- Ability to communicate project issues in a manner that to leads to resolution
- Experience in managing and remediating project budgets.
- Experience in executing projects at all phases of the project life cycle
- Expertise in MS Project or Primavera, Excel and Word, Sufficient financial understanding to facilitate the compilation and communication of project finances.
- Bachelor's Degree with a PMP certificate
- Excellent communication skills.
- 3 years of experience in similar role
ComServe is an Equal Opportunity employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status.